Peter Drucker, a management guru, said once: "If you can't measure it, you can't manage it".
So, yes! We measure, collect and analyze lots of information to make a great product and the best experience we can.
1. What information does ClickMeIn® collect and use?
ClickMeIn® gathers information about you, including (but not limited to) information in the following categories:
- Identification data (e.g. name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address);
- Electronic identification data (e.g. IP addresses, cookies, tracking GUID files, crash data);
- Banking and payment information (credit card information, account number);
- Information about your usage of and interaction with the ClickMeIn® software on each PC of yours, including platform, device and connection information, device capability, processing time, UI usage, bandwidth, frame-per-second, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our websites, browser type, usage statistics and the like;
- Products or services ordered and delivered;
- Correspondence between you and ClickMeIn®.
2. How does ClickMeIn® use this information?
The data ClickMeIn® collect help us make our products much better for you. For instance, if the product did not connect right, we will analyze all the possible information we know about this issue to fix this in the product
This is all done automatically by our systems without anyone in the middle actually monitor or collect data and use it for his own purposes.
3. Linked websites and third party applications
Although ClickMeIn® works with many partners, no one gets access to the data we collected about your experience.
4. How does ClickMeIn® protect your personal information?
ClickMeIn® aims to know as little as possible about you as a person, we are interested more in how our products perform. We take the appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect the personal data and traffic data provided to it or collected by it with due observance of the applicable obligations and exceptions under the relevant legislation. The data can only be accessed by authorized employees of us, subsidiaries or service providers who need to have access to this data in order to be able to fulfill their given duties.
5. Contacting You
ClickMeIn® may contact you via email, post mail, SMS, phone or our products and websites to send you messages about tips, faults and service issues. Further, we reserve the right to notify you of any eventual claims related to your use of our software and websites.
We may also use the above ways to keep you up to date with news about the ClickMeIn® software and services that you have purchased and/or to inform you about other ClickMeIn® products or other related information.
6. How long is your personal data kept by ClickMeIn®?
ClickMeIn® will retain your information for as long as is necessary to: (1) fulfill any of the Purposes we described above or (2) comply with applicable legislation, regulatory requests and relevant orders from competent courts.
8. How can you contact ClickMeIn®?
To contact ClickMeIn®, please submit a support request to customer support via email at email@example.com
All in all, we keep private of the collected information and don't believe in sharing it at all – why help anyone else compete with us?